Monthly Bulletin of Banking Statistics
The publication 'Monthly Bulletin of Banking Statistics' has been discontinued in January 2016. The relevant data can be consulted and downloaded via the SNB data portal at data.snb.ch. At 'old/new tables' you will find an overview of where the tables from former publications can be found on the new data portal.
Last issue – December 2015
Overview old/new tables (as at 21 June 2018)
Monthly balance sheets
- Domestic and foreign assets, table 1A
- Domestic and foreign liabilities, table 1B
- Domestic assets, table 1C
- Domestic liabilities, table 1D
- Foreign assets, table 1E
- Foreign liabilities, table 1F
- Assets in detail table, 1G
- Liabilities in detail table, 1H
- Sectoral breakdown of balance sheet items and fiduciary transactions (domestic), table 1J
- Sectoral breakdown of balance sheet items and fiduciary transactions (domestic), table 1Ja
- Non-monetary claims and liabilities arising from lending and repo transactions recorded in the balance sheet, table 1Ia
No longer published
Reporting entity: parent company
- Total, table 2A
- Domestic, table 2B
- Foreign, table 2C
Reporting entity: bank office
- Total –, table 2D
- Domestic, table 2E
- Foreign, table 2F
No longer published
Credit volume statistic
- Domestic and foreign, table 3A
- Domestic, by sector/economic activity, table 3B
- Domestic, to companies, by company size and type of loan, table 3C
BIS International banking statistics
- Locational banking statistics, table 4Aa
Archive between March 2004 and December 2015
Until August 2005, the publication was only available as a German-French version. Starting in September 2005, it also became available as a German-English version.
Archive between September 1990 and December 2003
This publication first appeared in September 1990 under the German/French titles 'Bankenstatistisches Beiheft – Supplément de statistique bancaire'; from November 1997 to 1999 it was published as 'Bankenstatistisches Monatsheft – Bulletin mensuel de statistiques bancaires', thereafter as 'Bankenstatistisches Quartalsheft – Bulletin trimestriel de statistiques bancaires' and from December 2002 again as 'Bankenstatistisches Monatsheft – Bulletin mensuel de statistiques bancaires'.
The following list comprises digital reproductions of the printed publications. The digital text, which has been captured using optical character recognition (OCR) software, contains errors; only the images can be relied upon to provide a precise record of the content.
Until August 2005, the publication was only available as a German-French version. Starting in September 2005, it also became available as a German-English version: 'Bankenstatistisches Monatsheft – Monthly Bulletin of Banking Statistics'.